There is something to be said about a great Sangria. It combines fruit and wine into something absolutely divine. It is easy to make and you can be adventurous with ingredients. Best of all a Red Sangria can be perfect for any time of year like big summer parties, fall gatherings and holiday festivities. It always proves to be a favorite.
Tavern Restaurant Group’s Vanessa Williams shares her recipe for a Red Sangria below. Watch the video as she provides step-by-step instructions on how to make this delicious beverage.
- Sangria glass
- Slice of lemon
- Slice of lime
- ½ oz Triple Sec
- ½ oz of simple syrup
- 4 oz of a full body Cabernet
- Soda Water
Best served by making first thing in the morning and let sit most of the day to the let the juices fill the glass.
- Start with Sangria glass half full of ice
- Squeeze lemon, cherry and lime into glass. Can break up juice with muddler if you have one
- Add triple sec and simple syrup and additional ice to fill glass
- Add Cabernet
- Top with soda water and enjoy!